This year there has been a lot of emphasis on healthy living and eating, which is great! However, I’m here to say that there is also nothing wrong with enjoying food, and treating yourself here and there. Now, I’m not claiming this recipe as my own, this is another of the many scrummy recipes Harry and I were privy to whilst in France chalet hosting. That said, this recipe does serve 10 people.
It goes without saying, it is the month of Christmas and we arguably deserve a bit of goodness more than ever. This I’m offering in the form of this glorious banana pancake recipe!
12 heaped tbsp of SR Flour
3 heaped tbsp of sugar
Dash of vanilla extract
- Blitz the bananas, eggs, sugar, milk & vanilla. Then whisk in the flour.
- Let the mix sit for about 10mins to rise. Don’t play with the mix, cook them low and slow.
- Get a frying pan piping hot with a little oil, then turn down the heat slightly. Spoon a small amount of the mix into the pan.
- Turn them once the sides rise away from the pan.
- Cover in your favourite topping! Mine has to be a slab of butter, maple syrup and bacon – I did say this wasn’t a healthy choice of breakfast…